Sunday, April 04, 2010

AKEMI Autograph Microfil Pillow

My hubby said he was not able to sleep well recently with the 9.90 pillow.
Sure la... 9.90 pillow alr deformed after using it for 1 yr...
During our walk in Bandar Perda Jusco, we bought this AKEMI Autograph Microfil Pillow in the AKEMI exhibition.
The sale girl said this is made of goose feather. It can use forever without deformation.
Oh... my hubby like this word - use forever...
He willing to pay more when it can be used forever. Because the ROI is high.
My hubby still asked for the comfortability test. He lie on the display bed to test on the pillow.
I really felt embarrassing standing beside there.
There is 30% discount on this pillow and we still need to pay RM 97.
Really an expensive pillow. Can buy 10pcs of the 9.90 pillow.
This is what we call quality sleep woh!!!




1 comment:

  1. Tis really Quality pillow ...Coz I also slp tis pillow I love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...