Sunday, April 04, 2010

Bali Trip Preparation 2 - DIY 珠珠项链

I think i need a necklace for Bali beach wear.
Those selling in complex are really expensive.
One simple necklace need 20-30.
I decided to DIY handmade one for myself.
I went to A tu Z shop at Seberang Jaya near to the Sunway Karnival Mall.
Upstairs of the shop is a tuition center which i tuition for maths during Form 3.
The shop is still there.
Now they are focusing on Malay wedding market. A lot of Malay girls inside the shop.
However, I managed to get what i want.
I want to make a sweet lovely necklace.
I bought all the material just paying rm10.20 and I can made 2 necklace.
Those shops are earning 1 to 1.
Hope i can take beautiful photos during Bali trip.
It 100% depends on my hubby skill lo...


Necklace 1

Necklace 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...