Sunday, April 04, 2010

Bali Trip Preparation 1 - Sunglass


My Bali Honeymoon Trip on 14 Apr.
When ever i think of Bali, it will tell me that the place is dry, hectic and hot.
So, I think i need a sunglass.

I was looking for a sunglass in Penang Gurney plaza.
Woh.... There have only branded sunglass. Such as Prada, Gucci, CD etc. One spec needs min 1k.
My Bali trip also not that expensive.
It is totally out of my budget.
My budget just 200.

Finally i found this.
Esprit sunglass at Carrefour - Focus Point Optical.
The shop is doing offer.
Esprit sunglass discount up to 50%.
The actual price is RM389.
After g0t discount, it is rm 194.5 - Meeting my budget... yeah! yeah!!
I like it because there are diamonds on both sides.
It looks gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...