Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Presentation Day

I was so glad that I had the opportunity to present in front of the CEO during this annual visit.
This is my 1st official presentation.
The top management was looking seriously on this visit.
Our preparation was 1 month ahead of the visited date.
The rehearsal was from every week once improved to everyday once during the week of CEO visit.
Our director personally reviewed our presentation slide for our English grammar, the color of the slide, the font size and even the layout. She looked into every single detail.
I have printed my presentation slides again and again for more than 6 times. Until the morning of CEO visit, I still needed to re-print my presentation slides.
After the presentation, we had a section of testimonial gave away ceremony.
Even that ceremony, we had to rehearsal the place we were going to stand, how to move around and how to shake hands.
It was a very important visit. 


After all those preparation and rehearsal, on the presentation day I still feel nervous. My hands shake badly. I totally cannot control my hands. I cannot use my finger to point on the slide at all, it shake too obvious. I have to use the whole hand to point on the slide instead of 1 finger. Luckily there was no changed on my tone.








Photos with CEO and vise president.


Anyway, I feel very pleased that I was able participate in this CEO visit. I learned a lot during the preparation and the rehearsal especially the presentation skill.
The happiest thing was the reward. I got these vouchers for this improvement project. What I am going to buy with these JUSCO vouchers….. Looking forward!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...